redips

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Unlock The Secrets To Lucrative Article Marketing And Earn A Fabulous Income Online

When I first started marketing online the idea of writing articles and submitting them to the directories appealed to me. The main reason for this is that the traffic that it generated was highly targeted and also that it was free.

I have tried a lot of forms of paid advertising and in many cases was really disappointed by the results that it generated. You basically have to try ten different sources to find that one gold mine that produces a very good profit in comparison to the amount that you spend.

I initially started by creating a squeeze page and including this link in my bio. I offered a free ebook and many of the visitors that read my article subscribed to my newsletter so that they could get a free copy of the ebook.

I then found related affiliate programs and started marketing these using the backend to my prospects. I did make some money, but was disappointed at the amount. I earned fifty to seventy percent on most products. However, the Clickbank fees are very expensive. So in the end I had not made as much as what I had hoped for.

It was at this stage I realized that I needed to create my very own products. I compiled many of my shorter articles that I had written previously and modified some of the content. This allowed me to create my first ebook very quickly as I already had the meat of the ebook in the articles that I had written. I had to just make the sequencing of the ideas coherent so that it would be readable in a book format.

Now the real power I noticed with creating your own products is that you get to create your own sales letter. Many affiliate products do not have a good sales letter and you need a very good one to get a good conversion and maximize earnings. I also found that you needed to test different price points as well. Certain prices for specific products yield a much better response than others.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

Tell me why I don't like Monday
Work Related Stress
Bob Geldof and The Boomtown Rats
Stress
Terms Conditions
Monday
Google
Monday
Disclaimer
Google
Privacy Policy
Privacy Policy
Idlm
Contact Us
Idlm
Index
Contact Us
Google
Contact Us
Monday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home